petak, 29. lipnja 2012.

IF you not repent NATIONAL PARK IN THE UNITED STATES AS and two-thirds will disappear in the lava and smoke


IF you not repent NATIONAL PARK IN THE UNITED STATES AS  and two-thirds will disappear in the lava and smoke
Ugrađena slika 1
The question of God is the most important question that arises in all kinds of debates and discussions. Today most people interested in God, but people in the Church are not the place to talk about God in a way that was understandable to them. Dr. Manfred Lutz is a prominent German physician and director of the Psychiatric Hospital of Cologne, a psychotherapist and theologian, member of the Pontifical Council for the Laity and the Pontifical Academy for Life. Author of several bestselling and renowned speaker on the topics of mental health, religion and atheism. The book "God - the Most Great Little History" won a prestigious literary award "Corine" in the category of journalism, the book was well received and the audience, as evidenced by the several hundred thousand copies. The Days of Christian Culture held in Split is a very interesting debate about atheism and religion today. The question of God is the most important question that arises in all kinds of debates and discussions. Today most people interested in God, but people in the Church are not the place to talk about God in a way that was understandable to them. Just the language for them is more understandable. When I wrote my book, then the librarian told me that the theological language completely incomprehensible, and that should not even try to print rather than a copy. So I gave the book to his first butcher. Because he understood it, that I was a good indication that the book is clearly written. Before I started writing a book zagriženoga presented himself as an atheist and I talked to him. I thought I must be in the normal state of the German language the common man to explain why I believe in God. I wrote six weeks, so fast, and it is interesting. And then it took six months that I actually checked whether this is all true what I wrote. I gave the book five theologians to read and verify if everything is true, because when one writes for the general public, and this is true and not true, then it is misleading to the public. And two philosophers are read and an atheist scientist. There are some mad at us atheists who advocate the thesis that in the 19th century was obsolete. After I wrote this book, I needed to Germany to participate in a television show with Richard Dawkins. However, Dawkins is forgiven this discussion because he is an atheist fundamentalist, a fundamentalist atheists are reluctant to discuss. However, most of us atheists are people who have questions and want to ask questions. In Leipzig, I participated in a half-hour show in which I have just talked about that his book "God", and the entire editorial board of the atheist. This show is for the atheist as housewives, afternoon, and the show they asked people on the street who were very interested and open. Theoretical atheism is that atheism, using arguments from the 19th century, attempts to prove that God does not exist. A practical atheism is the kind of atheism that I sometimes live as a Christian, when through one period of his life living as if God does not exist. And this is called sin. Many atheists are not consistent in his atheism. I always say, a Christian should read this book in order to have their arguments for atheistic neighbors. But I think it is a book for atheists who should read this book you can hone, sharpen their own arguments. Because there are many atheists who are not consistent in his atheism. One really can be a real atheist should ask: Is this really so? When you see that his atheism just does not work, then it does not go quite so. What goes in favor of the belief that God exists, that does not exist? I know if one looks at the world only from the standpoint of external description, then it will not come to God's existence. I believe that the existential experience of what leads me beyond what can only be described outside. For example, if someone loves you, it can not be described only by hormones but need something more. The philosopher Immanuel Kant said that every man from his inner core known to be good. But it is only rational if we assume three things. First, there must be freedom without freedom because we can not distinguish good from evil. Second, Kant says, we must assume that the soul is immortal (they are often seen in the world who are good - regarded as stupid) as it must be some kind of prize or something out of this world. And thirdly, there must be an instance of the death of some kind that will bring some sort of justice, and the instance of Kant called God. And that means every atheist, but often not consistent. For example, the atheist who was diagnosed to have cancer and would live only six months, there is a good friend who has a perfect plan to rob a bank. Why did he do that? If there is no God or life after death, it would be unreasonable not to rob a bank. Maybe he can not see the blood, the blood is fastidious, but today there are good therapeutic methods to solve it. As a psychotherapist, and it would be very quickly resolved. Or his mother, for example, said she is not like rob a bank. But such a strong attachment to his mother today therapeutic soon be resolved. Thus, there is just no rational reason against robbing a bank if it is certain that nobody will catch. Only if there is a God. Dostoevsky writes in "Brothers Karamazov": "If God does not exist, then everything is permitted." Rational atheist might have robbed a bank, but not irrational to rob a bank, and so I think that many atheists are irrational. However, we allow the irrationality because personally I have money in the bank. Lay people can do much more than a priest. We lay in the majority and for that we have that faith is passed on. The Second Vatican Council says that bishops and priests have in the first place "power" and "power" but that their role is to serve, and to serve us preaching the faith. Sometimes the public says that lay people want to have more power or authority in the Church. I think now we have many opportunities to proclaim and live the faith. My wife was introduced to our village one evening worship. After the youth meeting in Cologne in Germany there is a movement called "Night Fever". Expose the Blessed Sacrament, which is illuminated by spotlights, singing a slow song of silent prayer. Young people standing with candles on the street and invited passersby to take light from entering the church, and if they pray for them to write on a piece of paper. Then carry the prayer intentions in a convent where the nuns pray for these intentions. And it is interesting that 50% of passers went to church and pray. Even Muslims. And now we have started with us in our village. When we come to Mass on Sunday 250 people, and that night they came to worship 400th When the pastor came to the church and saw this, he asked my wife: "Are you to pay them?" So, my husband is not the bishop or priest, but as laywomen and laywomen can do much. Lay people can do much more than a priest, because they should not want to do what priests do...more www.google.hr




First I'll give them all the graces they need in their class.
Second I entered the peace in their families.
Third I will console them in all their sufferings.
4th I will be their secure refuge during life, and especially at the hour of death.
5th I will pour abundant blessings on all their ventures.
6th Sinners will find in my Heart the source and the endless sea of mercy.
7th Meek souls will become zealous.
8th Zealous souls will rise to great perfection.
9th I will bless the house where it is exposed and venerated image of my Sacred Heart.
10th I will give priests the gift to tap the toughest heart.
11th The names of those who are spreading this devotion will go down in my heart and will never be erased.
12th Everyone who is being communicated on the first Friday in nine months in a row I promise the grace of penance on his deathbed: they would not die in My disgrace nor without the sacraments. My heart will be a safe haven at the last moment.






Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar