srijeda, 11. siječnja 2012.

I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. "

RESPECTED BEAUTIFUL FRIEND AND FRIENDJesus opens the scenario for 2012. year? Reveals to us that the Father has decided to begin his intervention on behalf of all the universe, to convert everything into a new creature. Whoever it is opened it will be transformed, who reject it will be put aside.Lucifer, the one that is a source of corruption and all those who elected him will be separated from the children of God. "Father will intervene through me, because the Father is always working through the Son in the power of the Holy Spirit," Jesus says in the message. Thus making through the Son and not through others? Because: "through him all things were made. Without him nothing was created. " (John 1:3). Whoever believes in him and accept it, receive the grace to become a child of God. According to the Son, when we are mystically united with him, we become sons (John 1:12), and enters definitely into the fullness of God's life. The next year, as we read in the message will be tagged "terrible conflict between me and Lucifer," said Jesus. Together with Jesus will be with the people of the earth and all who are in the universe unite with God. With the country should come out the spark that will ignite and then the whole universe. "In the coming year, I will act deeply and quietly in the spirit of every person of good will, and I will draw it to himself, I have formed so that the church will finally be strong and complete and that they will not know for a compromise with evil," says Jesus. As the Holy Spirit descended on Our Lady and the Apostles, the early Church, so it will be given at this time, all those who cling to the work of Christ. It will be a strong action of the Holy Spirit in and among them, that is until the end of the clarifier and take apart the good from evil and that evil is forever alienated from the children of God. Who adhere to Christ, will be managed, protected and supported by the Holy Spirit.Only the Holy Spirit, who searches the depths of the human and every creature, may enter into the life of God. The man will be able to distinguish good from evil, to choose good and reject evil. Shall be governed in its existence and in operation under the laws of pure spirit, it will be no shadows lie. Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit to speak and lead us in a special way through this site. So please pray for me, to be truly docile tool, and so we can faithfully transmit what I received. I wish you from my heart to choose Jesus Christ in the Holy Spirit, and I accompany you with my offering of the offering, and all those who donated to God at this time.
I bless you in Christ.


Jesus' message of 23 September 2011.
"Dear children, we have come to the end of this year we passed along. I took you by the hand, as little children, this year, so I taught that God is love and truth, and cares for each of you. A lot of times I asked you to give me an unconditional gift of your life according to the Immaculate Heart of the Mother, so that you could transform into new creatures and also introduce you to the kingdom of God, the new creation that awaits you. I explained to you that it is better to live under the laws of God, which are the result of his love, but to follow his own selfishness. I explained to you many things, and I invite you to think about them, and yet you lot have been said. The upcoming year will be filled with important events of your humanity and the universe. It will be a year of decision for each individual and for all along. The father of her children are expected leap in quality, seriousness and maturity, of all those who believe in Him and accept me as the Son of God and Savior. What you've talked about the future of my people, [1] will begin to realize the spirit of those who are willing to leave all the old, and dress up novelty in God.My work will be more intense at all levels, and touch the whole universe. Nothing will be able to remain indifferent in front and me. People and all the creatures you will recognize me and accept it as the Son of God, because only by me, you can save.Save yourself from whom, from what? Of Lucifer, which is really good opponent, one who resists her whole being to God. Likewise, Lucifer will be forced to respond to the children of God, because until now masked seeping gradually into the pores of all, even in my church, showing the way under different guises. Thus, caught in their nets ambitious persons of weak faith, and he sowed weariness and disappointment for the good of those who try to live honestly and according to God's laws. Lucifer is a freely acting, in a special way on earth in many hearts and pressed your humanity. Deceived you to such an extent that many of you do not know how to recognize good from evil and change the truth for a lie and vice versa. She fed you lies and fears that are unmistakable signs of his presence and action. Lucifer is holding you in its power over its warped worshipers, who are the top authority on earth, they are the true sons of darkness, murderers and swindlers. They showed Lucifer their lives, having entered into alliance with him the blood, and strove to establish on earth the kingdom of darkness, which opposes the kingdom of God, and they call him the new world order. As the country was born my Church, the first cell of the kingdom of God, just as the earth was born, and Lucifer's church, black church, with its dark people which is the first cell of his kingdom. Since the beginning of your history, Lucifer has chosen a certain number of people who have dedicated themselves to him, to running the country. Today the same thing is repeated, because it is a tribute to Lucifer has always been very present in your humanity. At any time, only a handful of people held in slavery your entire mankind, irrespective of whether you realize it or not. About a handful of people spinning all your political, economic, social and other systems, which they use as they please. So, while you think you live in a free and democratic system, in reality you live in a kind of invisible cage: no power on earth can surpass this Lucifer caste. Well above those that govern over you and that you see, are those others who do not see that forged their sinister plans. They are called "enlightened" because they are kept full of light, because the worshipers of Lucifer, who was an angel of light before the wretched betrayed God. You manage these prominent figures, who live and work in the shadows, masked like their father, like a snake ready to bite anyone who approaches them and tries to put his hands in their pocket. They are also at the top of the church of Lucifer, who makes his people. Besides the "enlightened" Luciferovoj church belongs to all those who willingly and with full knowledge reject the Triune God and curse his name, accepting Lucifer as the one God. In return you get a variety of services and benefits, and are set to the governors of the people and goods. So Lucifer effect: promises all the kingdoms of this world, as it is and I promise [2], using the ambitions and greed of those who dedicate themselves to him. Money, sex, wealth and power in his hands and he assigns them to anyone. God will never it is not very promising, because the kingdom of God consists of earthly things such as, money, food enjoyment, but the wealth of the Spirit. God does not offer material goods, but the greatest good, and this is his life. It contains everything you need to live more than dignified. Who is my spirit, seeking the wealth of the Spirit. Who is on Lucifer asks the kingdoms of this world, and that they reached not hesitate to sell himself or destroy everything that interferes with his plans. Those who act in this way, climb over, they are more depraved, more recognized by the masses. They possess more wealth they hold more deserving and capable than others, because in your eyes is important that anyone has, not what it is. Small, poor, fair, does not mean anything, they are obstacles to be removed. People from Earth in the great majority are deaf to the voice of God, can easily be deceived by deceptive and dark siren voices backed by Lucifer, who is not your naivety.My Father has so far allowed this situation to your humanity. Victims of many small, defenseless, and pressed the evil from them are his anger toward the Earth. God never wanted such a sacrifice as you think lunatics! He was allowed to respecting your freedom, but it was turned into a saving burnt. That country is still there, you can thank these innocent victims, that you hold the last one and that the Father accepted as true martyrs! Father has sent me to Earth to help, and I came to destroy Lucifer's kingdom and to be introduced into a new kingdom of God. So I found the church, this humanity to turn away from evil and to show him the way back to God. You well know that I was adopted at the Earth and pitched me on the cross, thinking that by giving praise to God. I sent my apostles, saints, my, my prophets: They have done what they wanted and that many times in my name. I sent my mother, there are few who have accepted it. Many have cursed and sworn at her holy name. Lucifer continues to circulate your humanity, you are breathing the breath of his death. You have plumbed the lowest level of civilization in the universe. It is precisely thanks to the children of Lucifer, which allows you run and pollute your conscience, bringing you to the general indifference. They can only do so because you are away from God and no one can defend, because Christians are weak, to take more things of this world, but divine.My church despite the holiness of the faithful, weak in faith, and many internally contaminated with dirt, except that many Christians do not believe in the existence of demons. So my church can not adequately confront Luciferovoj church. Indeed, perverted systems that oppress you can be defeated only by faith in me. Only in my name, you can save, because Lucifer can not do anything against me. What happens on Earth? People do not believe in God than in themselves; more are struggling to survive and not live. They believe that in all things and understand all of them hidden, spiritually and materially impoverished, hungry or presiti, divided between three divisive wars, and also among the religions. The following are temporary and harmful models and ways of life. Deplete the planet exploiting the greedy desire for money. Terrified, they are true or alleged dangers and threats of all kinds, which are "enlightened" skillfully boast that would force the masses to behave as they want. This is the current situation in which there is your humanity, but you do not notice. No you can not because you lack the knowledge of God, from which comes every true knowledge, and which reveals all the dark secrets. Now I ask you: Can you God who is Father still allow this, while his children groan and ask him for help? Clearly it can not. The situation is so serious as to require direct intervention by God, that will impress a definitive turning point in your history.The same is true for the overall universe, God must reign as the only Lord, until Lucifer should go take a seat which he belongs. Father will inervenirati for me, because he always acts through the Son in the power of the Holy Spirit. I tell you, therefore, that in the coming year to see the tremendous conflict between me and Lucifer. Indeed, if it is true that Lucifer hates God, it's also true that the maximum of hatred expressed toward me. Because I like the Son of God came to Earth to destroy his kingdom and establish the kingdom of God. The cosmic battle between good and evil, will reach its peak in the direct conflict between me and Lucifer. Lucifer believed that I was beat when I saw who was crucified on the cross, but this pleasure is turned into a total failure in my resurrection. The blood that I shed, and that it is opajala joy, she became his obsession, because it requires the blood of their victims to take revenge for me. Troubled children of God, as he did with the Son of God, but in his blindness does not realize that those who have shown me one with my sacrifice, their spiritual and physical suffering, submerged in my cup, reversed his power. Lucifer hates me, and all those who belong to me, but it will not always be so. In the upcoming year, I will give power to those who belong to me, to confront evil and to win, I will assign a lot of grace to my people. If you are ready to receive them and unite with me, will form a great nation that will resist the sons of Lucifer. Then they will begin to flow from the Earth a spark that would ignite the whole universe, because my people will give their testimony, just as it should be from the beginning, but it was not. Every man in the universe known as the Father has done for me, will recognize the greatness and love of its Creator. And when the proclamation of salvation comes to all people in the universe, then I'll be back and I will show my father my blood redeemed mankind. Lucifer and his followers will be forever separated from the sons of God. How this will happen and when? It will be a gradual process but not the slow, on the contrary it will be very quick. But do not think I'll participate in the extraordinary phenomena, do not expect Star Wars. In the coming year, I will act silently and deeply into the spirit of every person of good will, and I will draw it to himself, so I will finally establish a strong and coherent Church, who will not know how to compromise with evil. Associated signs will come later, as a confirmation of what has been done.It depends on you whether you will speed up the time, your answer ready. I expect each of you ready this! Everyone is important in this plan that would lock me in all creatures. Make sure you understand well, that country has a key role at this time. Indeed, I am here just died and rose again, your humanity was a witness of what I said and did, and the apostles had the task to baptize in my name all nations. Therefore, humanity on Earth in the first line to carry the proclamation of salvation to all those in the universe who do not yet know. True God of mankind, are ready to assist and cooperate in this program, putting you at the disposal of their ability. But you need to decide unconditionally we have your life and put me completely at the disposal, the fidelity and integrity. That's all I ask of you, the rest is in my power. If you become a lot that you responded to my call, in the coming year will form the core of the lot. [3] will be taught by the Holy Spirit in a direct way. It will become a leaven that will affect all of humanity. If you be a little more you respond, in this case, my father will have to act differently, because he can not wait endlessly for your decisions. As I told you, there are other human in the universe that are faithful to God and ready to serve him. I invite you, therefore, that as soon as you submit to God's plans for using the grace that will give my father in the year ahead. Dear children, this message is now within my long conversation with you. It is time that the Father sends in my name, the Holy Spirit. What I said to the apostles, now I say to you all: it is good that I go, otherwise you will not get the Spirit of truth. [4] He will help you realize all the desires of my heart, she will guard you from evil, seduction of the enemy and from all lies, because he is the defense attorney. It will be always with you and will speak to you to teach and lead, to empower you to live by the laws of God and carry out your mission. You will learn, the better you know and love, he is almost unknown to my people, although the omnipotent and infallible head of each soul and the Church.Once again I call you, keep faith in me and give me your life according to the Immaculate Heart of Mother. You will not be able to understand the events of this time, nor will you be able to participate in my work without your sincere donation. Be so steadfast in faith, hope and love. Be strong, mature and transparent, honest to God. Leave every form of egotism, ambition and expectations. Leave your finesse in particular, because nothing you will not use it. You live in simplicity and love, your relationship with the triune God in humility choose to be faithful to his children. Do not try to do everything themselves, because it is time consuming and dangerous for anyone who does not stand in God. Now more than ever, I say to you that whoever wants to save his life will lose it. [5] I promise you that you will not miss anything, and I'll always be with you, if you want to go with me. If you come to me, you will be filled with my love.Welcoming you, bless each of you, your family and all that belongs to you, bless all Christians on earth, every man of good will, the entire mankind and every creature from your planet, which was very nice, despite all his unbelief.
http://premanovomstvaranju.org/ 
I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. "






Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar