petak, 30. ožujka 2012.

MEĐUGORJE

Medjugorje 02.02.2012.
Last Post, 2 veljača 2012th - Our Lady's apparitions to Mirjana




Dear children! I'm with you so long and so many times you point to the presence of God and of His boundless love that I want everyone to knowAnd you, my children?You are still blind and deaf while watching the world around them and do not want to see where to go without my Son. Deny him, and he is the source of all graceI listenwhile I tell you, but your hearts are closed and you do not hear meDo not pray to the Holy Spirit to shine upon youMy children, pride took over. I point you to humilityMy children remember only the humble soul is shining purity and beautybecause she met the love of GodJust a humble soul becomes a paradise because it is my son.Thank youAgain ... please pray for those who chose my son, these are yourshepherds.



















http://youtu.be/gRb-eA4m9fc

1 komentar: